- From May 25 2018 your information rights will be enhanced in accordance with the new and improved General Data Protection Regulations.
- Your data will NOT be used for any other reason than to complete your order and send you requested newsletters.
- You won’t receive our newsletter unless you have opted to do so - you can opt in or out of our newsletter/ e mail communication at any time! We just want to keep you informed of any recent updates, preferential offers and advance notification of information that may benefit you.
- We make unsubscribing easy and Obvious in only 1 click
We are The Home Lighting Centre and any data that we store will be stored with our group companies, and shared with service and product providers, such as suppliers and dispatch couriers.
We collect and store personal data
- that you have consented to giving us
Why we collect the data
- to complete the contract to process and fulfil any order requirements
- to fulfil ongoing service and warranty obligations
- to provide you with information to keep you up to date on products, services or promotions we run from time to time (newsletter subscribers only)
- to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements
What type of information we collect
- your title and name
- known address
- contact telephone numbers
- e-mail address
- order and payment details.
Your data rights are
- the right to discover if we process your data
- how to access your data
- the right to have inaccurate/incomplete data rectified or updated
- the right to object to processing of data
- the right to withdraw or restrict your consent to our use of your data
- the right to have your personal data erased
- data portability, to move or copy your personal data
- not to be subject to solely automated decision making based upon the use of your data
- the right to complain to the appropriate authority or to legal remedies
Who we share your personal data with
- our supplier partners
- our delivery partners
- we have written confirmation of compliance with GDPR from these third parties.
- Your data may be stored by us in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Please contact us HERE in the first instance
- We use tracking cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and no personally identifiable information is stored.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. All web browsers automatically accept Cookies; you can modify your browser security settings to block Cookies although you should be warned that changing Cookie settings can adversely affect the performance of our website.
- PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR COOKIES PAGE
Links to other websites.
- Our website may contain links to other websites or services. You should note that we are in no way responsible for the content or privacy policies these websites / services may have in place and advise that you use caution and refer to these websites own Privacy statements and terms.
- We use secure socket layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your details are safe and information you provide is fully encrypted so that it cannot be read by third parties. Your browser will confirm that you are shopping in a secure environment by showing a locked padlock icon or an image of a key in the bar at the base of your screen.
- The contents of this site and other publications from www.thehomelightingcentre.co.uk are owned or licensed to The Home Lighting Centre or are used with permission by the owner, Reproduction strictly by permission only.
- The information that we store is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection act 2018
- We hope that this reassures you that we are a secure and safe site, but should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.